this post was written in October 2021✰
Hello & welcome back- I hope you’re having a great day!! Today’s post is yet another tag fest. I actually started writing this post in Oct.2021..and I don’t know why this post took so long to be finally published.😆
Soo, I’ve been busy with school – It reopened again. With that, comes yet another set of exams. I actually didn’t do that well apart from Geography & English but I’m not too worried about the marks.
(that’s a lie) but yeah, I’ve had no time to work on my blog…anyway, here’s a tag fest!
✰The blogger recommendations tag
“The Blogger Recommendations Tag is essentially a way for bloggers to share some of their favorite bloggers with their readers. It helps the readers discover more blogs and also brings appreciation to the bloggers mentioned.” Thank you, Nehal for tagging me!🌷💗
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the creator of the tag: Nehal @ Quirky Pages
- List the rules.
- Share one or more bloggers you think fits into each criteria.
- The people you mention will be considered tagged.
- Apart from the ones you shared, you can tag other bloggers and notify them.
- Just have fun!!
Here’s the list of prompts:
- A fascinating blog theme – I’m going to go with D @ Random Specific Thoughts. Her blog theme is so beautiful, and her homepage is so well organized.
- A lovely home page – Rylie @ My cozy corner has a really cute blog!
- Amazing humor – Lili @ Lili’s not so secret diary has elite humor.
- Mind-blowing poems and stories – Maggie @ Maggies doodles is an extremely talented writer! Her poems are always so lovely.
- The friendliest – Siya @ the dramatic drama & Filarance @ Words of me are some of the sweetest bloggers I know!
- The most consistent – Okay, I didn’t even have to think of a blogger. The most consistent blogger I know is diamond @ build a bears furever & I have 12% of a plan – her blogs are so underrated, so please follow them!
- The best at sharing tips – the whole Living the Blogging Life team are amazing with tips!
- The talented artist – Rat @ Ray’s Realm is such a talented artist. her drawings are so amazing!
- Cool site name – Hreem @ Chic life thru my lens. love that name!
- The underrated – Shiny787 @ MeWrites. Her posts are so interesting, and her graphic designs are so pretty as well! please follow her if you haven’t already :))
I am tagging everyone who I have already mentioned in this post.
✰The single line story challenge
The first tag I’ll be doing is created by Maggie! It’s the single line story challenge. I’m not sure if I was tagged for this, but I’ve been seeing this tag on a lot of blogs and I had a couple of ideas for the stories as well so I thought I’d do it.
“So what’s the challenge exactly? To write 5 single line stories within five different genres! Then challenge your writing friends to do the same heh”
- Thank the person who nominated you/Mention whose blog you found this on
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
Ok I’m very bad at writing so don’t judge
- paranormal: I got home after an exhausting day of work. I reached to the light switch, when I felt another hand there already.
- romance: My SiLkY bRoWn HAiR CaScAdEd DoWN My bAcK aS hE LoOkEd InTo mY GrEen oRbs.
- western: yee-haw.
- adventure: just do it
- Thriller: the farther she ran, the shadow chasing her only seemed to appear closer.
I don’t know what I’m doing here anymore. Clearly, writing isn’t my thing.
✰The consistent blogger award
I also saw that this is a new tag that’s created by Rudrani @Roaring Stories. Make sure to check out the original post as well : )
- Thank the one who nominates you. Mention the creator and link back to the original post as a link here
- Display the rules on your blog post
- Display the logo of the blog award
- Tag your post with #ConsistentBlogAward
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and ask them 3 new questions and end of the month award them as per written in the last point.
- If you do all these you might be awarded at the end of the month ( end of the month the person who elected will award 3 people, they will be chosen randomly and will receive certificate or a badge to place on their blog.)
- What is one hobby you have had since you were a kid?
Well I’m technically still a kid, but the hobby that I’ve had for the longest time is Rollerskating. I haven’t done that in a long while now but I started Rollerskating at 8 and now I’m 13. 👀
Does making videos also count? ‘Cause I’ve been doing that for even longer. on my imaginary Youtube channel.😂
- What is your favourite quote?
Ooh, that’s a really hard question. The first quote that came to mind though, was a Dumbledore quote. (those are iconic👌)
“For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.” – Dumbledore
- How do you make out/ bring out content for your blog?
I get ideas from books/articles I read, songs I listen to, or just random outbursts of inspiration. Write them down in the Notes app, or message the idea to myself. It takes a couple weeks until I finally get around to writing, editing, designing, formatting, interlinking the post.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- If you could pick between a pill that makes you restart your life, or go forward 100 years, which pill would you take?
- What’s a helpful blogging hack you use?
(If you’d like to swap out any of the questions to the ones above, feel free to!)
✰Sunshine & rainbows blog tag
And the next tag I’ll be doing is the sunshine & rainbows blog tag! Created by Maggie @ MaggiesDoodles. I got tagged for this around a couple months ago, by Maggie, so thank you so much!💙🌷
“the sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!“
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Share the badge and rules in your post
- Include this blog tag statement: “the sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!“
- Answer the tag’s 5 questions
- Tag 5-10 bloggers whose blogs you love reading!
- Include a custom message to your nominees about why you tagged them
- Keep on blogging! We love that you’re part of the blogging world
- 1. What are your favorite kinds of posts to write? – I love working on Life with an Oreo posts & Blog Diaries. They fall in the lifestyle-ish part of my blog – I love photographing for those, and writing them doesn’t take too much time so that’s a plus.😀
- 2. What’s a post you’d love to write but haven’t yet? – Ooh, that’s a great question. I’ve been wanting to do a Harry Styles album review. I’ve done album reviews for Walls, All 1D albums, & SOUR so far.
- 3. If you could have another name, what would it be? – I love the name Aria/Arya. It just sounds so – clAsSy. (I’ve never used that word before)
- 4. What is your short term goal? – Be at the top of my class? My grades have dropped ever since online school and I’m gonna try and get them up, I guess.
- 5. What do you think is your best quality? – hah, no.😀
Nominees – You’re tagged if you have the letter “K” in your name.
Gosh, the amount of ping backs I’ve created in one post..
I know this was very short, but thanks so much if you’ve made it till here!💜 Feel free to do any of these tags and don’t forget to link back so I can read your posts too. See ya later!