it’s finally here! when I asked you guys to comment your unpopular music opinions, I was kind of afraid no one was going to.. but I did get a lot! In today’s post I’ll be sharing my opinions on your unpopular music opinions. Please keep in mind that there’s no need to argue in the comments, and this is entirely just my opinion, you don’t have to agree or disagree with it.🤠✨
I saw a post on Pannaga’s blog, where she asked her readers to comment their unpopular music opinions and later reacted to them in a different post. I thought that was a really cool idea so I’m doing it too😄don’t forget to read the original post and follow panna’s blog!
I think that most country music is really bad. – well, I don’t really agree with that. The only country music I’ve listened to is by Taylor Swift and a few other artists and I kind of like that style of music.
I think Hunter Hayes is underrated / not enough people listen to his music! – YES! I listened to a few of his songs when Maggie and I did a playlist swap and I really liked them. especially one good reason.
1. I think billie eillish is good but not like brilliant. Kind of disagree on that. Her latest album, happier than ever is reaaalllyy good.
2. Bring Me The Horizon is soo underrated. I guess they are, because I’ve never heard of them till now.
3. Taylor Swift’s first album deserves more attention! I’ve never actually listened to the whole album..
K-pop and new un-country country are way over listened to and old country isn’t listened to enough: Exactly! I agree with that. old country is really good.
Olivia Rodrigo is very overestimated. I just think all of her music sounds the exact same and doesn’t ever talk about anything different but hate towards Joshua Bassett. It gets old, to sum it up. EXACTLY! I agree so much. I’m not saying her music is bad but they’re all about the exact same thing.
Taylor Swift fans (Swifties) are kind of impatient. Like, Red *just* came out and they already want a new album? Well, sort of? I haven’t even listened to all of RED (Taylor’s version) yet though.
Sabrina Carpenter is underrated/Olivia Rodrigo is overrated. Sabrina carpenter is SO underrated. seriously. more people need to listen to her music.
Niall is the best member of 1D… I can’t pick ONE of them as the best… but Louis-. yes, Niall is awesome.
–Taylor Swift’s music isn’t very good. No.🙂🔪
–Christian music is underrated. Never listened to it…and I don’t think I will.
–Classical music is boring. Yep, I agree with that.
that type of singing where the person is kind of whispering is SUPER annoying to me. I kind of agree? I like Billie Eilish though.
My unpopular music opinion is I don’t like BTS. I mean, they’re cool and have nice personalities…but I’m not a huge fan of their music. I like some of their songs though.
1) I prefer Louis Tomlinson’s music over Harry Styles’ music (I thought Harry’s first album was decent, but I hate his second album ‘Fine Line.’) I I can’t say one is greater than the other because they both are amazing artists.. I agree that Harry’s first album is better than Fine line though. (Besides – to be so lonely is from fine line and that’s my favorite song by H.S.)
2) I think most modern music sucks! Most, but not all.
3) I don’t like Olivia Rodrigo and never will! I used to lovee Olivia’s music but not as much now, so I kind of agree..
4) I used to like Taylor Swift, but I can’t stand her now I prefer her as a country artist and I couldn’t get into her pop/folk stuff, no matter how hard I tried. I think ‘Red’ was her last good album. I disagree with that, I think her pop/folk style of music is great too. I’m not saying her old music style is bad though. 🙃
I HATE the idea of boy bands because it feels like they are just singing for the girls to love them. NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW GOOD THE MUSIC IS. They just care about the singer’s looks or voices. Boy fans exist too, just saying. I hate that people think it’s immature to like 1D, or just because of their looks so I definitely agree with you. But then again, not all fans stan boybands cuz they don’t care about their music.
Conan Gray is underrated – YES. he deserves so much more attention.
Rihanna is a little too overrated – I’ve heard like 3 songs by Rihanna so idk😂
1) feel producers should be given more credit rather than the artists… I’m not sure about this one?? But, I don’t think they get as much credit either so I agree.
2) K-pop isn’t as famous as fans think it is, it has just started to gain attention.. I disagree, but that does make sense..?
3) People need to write songs that focus on other things too, THERE’S SO MANY SONGS ABOUT LOVE, like??? EXACTLY!! I recommend listening to Melanie Martinez and/or Conan gray cuz they make songs on other things too. and they’re insanely talented artists!!
4) Modern popular rap has to be the most vile music humans have ever created 😫😭 hard agree on this one🤚😩
5) I think music could be mathematical based ✨ how-?
6) Just because you dislike an artist’s music doesn’t mean that the music isn’t good, or that the artist isn’t talented. EXACTLY 🙄 I agree.
7) People shouldn’t make autotune such a big deal. Yep, I totally agree.
1. Some of Olivia Rodrigo’s is good, but a lot of it is like not- she just is a Taylor Swift wannabe. And I don’t think that she’s a very nice person either. Calling Olivia is a T.S. wannabe is kind of..harsh. I actually like some of her songs, and I’m looking forward to her next album. Cause, we can’t judge her by just her debut album.. I do think that she’s a nice person though.
2. Boys can be fans of boy bands, they are not just for girls, ugh. EXACTLY!
3. Anne Marie is underrated- her voice is so good! – I agree so much! I started listening to her songs a few days ago and she has such an amazing voice!
4. There should be more songs on friendship – hard agree with this one.
5. All 1D guys are equally talented, but everyone has their own style of music which may or may not suit different kinds of people. – facts! I love all the songs by 1D, but not everyone’s solo careers, to be honest.
6. I am personally tired of hearing and seeing BTS everywhere. Hear me out, I am not saying they are bad or anything, it’s just that if you like K-pop there’s other artists too. same. it’s like, when you say you’re a K-pop fan to someone, they generally assume that you’re a bts fan too. I feel like other artists too, should be featured.
- Poor Tommo is underrated in 1D, and deserves more love. – exactly 😦
- Auto-tune isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as long as it’s not overused- yeah! I agree.
- Country music is one of the BEST music genres. honestly, I don’t listen to country a lot but I agree!
- Just because it is modern country, doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s “not country”. True, I guess.
- Dan + Shay shouldn’t be on country radio, considering they don’t even sound country and are more pop. Not saying I don’t love Dan + Shay, cause they are very talented! Just saying I’d rather hear them on pop stations rather than country….. I don’t know who Dan & Shay are.. sorry-
- Taylor Swift should go back to country music, though I’m afraid that there’s no turning back. Hm, well I can’t say I didn’t not love the old T.S country era, but I also love her recent releases.
1 ~ Butter (by bts) is totally overrated. I have n o idea why so many people like it~ I agree! I tried listening to it but I don’t like it. I’m not saying it’s a bad song, I just don’t get why it’s so overrated.
2 ~ I don’t like the album Speak Now by taylor swift that much….. again, I haven’t listened to the album so I can’t say anything about it.
3 ~ folklore is better than evermore (I dunno if this is unpopular or not~) – honestly, it’s kind of hard to pick one album over the other but I personally like evermore better.
-My unpopular opinions are that K-pop isn’t “that” cool. I don’t mean BTS, their music is deep, their lyrics, their storylines. It’s just that I’ve tried k-pop, I like some too, but it all sounds the same. – I like BTS, but I agree that it all sounds the same.
-I also feel 1989 by TS is *kind of* overrated? Evermore is probably the most underrated album ever. I think 1989 is fairly rated. YESS, evermore deserves more attention!
– I don’t like the concept of Girl groups, despite having other female role models. – ??
That took a while. I hope you enjoyed reading!💙 Please keep in mind that there’s no need to argue in the comments, and this is entirely just my opinion, you don’t have to agree or disagree with it.🤠🌻