Hi everyone!💕✨These kind of posts take up the most time and I wanted to work on this earlier but I had …real life stuff to do. I don’t know what else to say for this intro…So, let’s get into it!
And please view this post on the site!✨😄
Well, I’ve mentioned a few times in my posts – I started going to school! And I’m in the class with all of my friends. Read about my first day of school here. It’s going pretty good so far. I have my terminals soon though.
Oreo is going to be 10 months old! It’s crazy how fast he’s growing up. It’s almost been a year.. I also pet sitted my aunt’s kitten. that was a…..fun experience.
I’ve been sick for the past few days, that’s why I couldn’t get this post up in time. It was also my cousin’s birthday on the 21st of November. Happy birthday Sandy!💗😌 We visited my paternal grandma and it was really nice. I also did a nature photoshoot.
♡ Songs on Repeat
- Fight or Flight – Conan gray. I love how this song started off a bit slow and then got upbeat..and the lyrics are amazing..the doodle art in the lyric video of this song is really cool😁
- Not in the same way – 5SOS. I became a fan of 5SOS around 2-3 months ago and I lovee their music. It’s kinda similar to 1D in a way. And this is one of my favourite songs by them.
- All too well – Taylor Swift. And the whole RED album. I absolutely loved the 10 minute version of all too well.
- Lost in Japan – Shawn Mendez. I’ve been listening to shawn mendez a lot, recently. And this is my current favourite song of his😌💛
- Telepath – Conan Gray. CONAN RELEASED A NEW SONGGG!! I love the 80s vibe in this one and it’s so catchy-
So I mostly only listened to Conan gray this month..
♡ Stuff I read
I read around 4 books this month. I didn’t have much time to read but I did visit my school library whenever I had the chance to. I read the book theif, and two books from the haunted museum series. And another book that I read online.🙃
I didn’t really have time to scroll through my reader and read every post in it..I was barely on WordPress this month so I didn’t read as much blogs.. but here are my favourite bloggers of this month😌✨
- Betty @ The box of Wonder
- Aanya @ Soaring Firebolt
- Siya @ THE DRAMATIC DRAMA
- Prashansa @ Reader’s Alcove
- Anoushka @ Dipped In Ink
- Anushka @ Anushka Stories
- Rachel @ A Bookworm’s Paradise
- Elli @ AceReader
- Nehal @ Quirky Pages
- Rajonya @ Princess World
- Cherry @ Cherry Blossom Books
- Poorwa @ Poorwa’s blog
- Lucy @ Bookworm Blogger
- Abby @ Beyond The Read
- Zainab @ Zainab Chats
- Aamy @ Aamy’s Imaginations
- Madeline @ The Bookish Mutant
- Rabhya @ Rab’s Bookish Planet
- Devangi @ Just penning down my thoughts
♡ Snapshots & Memories
There are more pictures than usual this month.. and this is probably my favourite “snapshots” section of all the wrap ups I’ve done so far✨💕
- meeting my friends after 2 years🍪
- reading “the book thief”💛
- playing volleyball with my classmates 🍪
- petsitting kitten💛
- going home from school on the school bus on a rainy day🍪
- binge watching “alexa & katie” on netflix 💛
And that’s November wrapped up. Thanks so much for reading! I didn’t have a lot of time to work on this post so I didn’t add pictures, or do much interlinking.
I hope you have a great day, bye!