ugh, half of this post got deleted and I have to rewrite it.
Hello & welcome back! Today’s post is an October monthly wrap up. It’s crazy how fast this year went by, and we’re only 2 months away from 2022.😬 I’ve also re-designed my blog! I know it’s not even Halloween yet, but I had some free time and I decided to do it earlier this year.
Well, I don’t have anything else to say, so I hope you enjoy the post!💕
I got a guitar!! I’ve always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. The Guitar’s out of tune, rusted, & missing a string, so I can’t play till I get it fixed. I’ve not been doing a lot this October, it wasn’t really a productive month. it’s getting super cold where I live, and I LOVE the cold weather.
My aunt found a stray kitten, it lives in my grandparents’ house now. He’s an adorable, tiny kitty💕✨He doesn’t have a name yet, I just call him kitten. He’s a lot like oreo, feisty, kind of aggressive and also really sweet. Oreo’s going to turn 9 months old in November🥺
And…I’m going to back to school after a year!! I’m pretty excited, but it’s not all good. cuz..offline exams… waking up early.. and I’ll be in 9th grade in just a few more months. hiGHsChoOL yay. But I’ll get to see my friends!😌💅🏻And going to school is way better than staying at home 24/7.
❥Stuff I Read
I didn’t read a lot of books this month, I only read like 5 books, I guess? That’s still an okay-ish amount though. I usually don’t do mini book reviews in wrap up and I’m staying with that. Moving on😂
Blog posts – I’m quite proud of myself ‘cause I’ve been reading almost every new post that pops up in my reader, and leaving comments. Here are a bunch of blog posts that I enjoyed reading throughout October:
- The girl with the camera’s photography
- Bea’s Inktober 2021 series
- Krisha’s poem for her Grandma
- Flora’s one year blogging anniversary
- Cherry shares autumn book recs
- Heidi’s autumn aesthetics
- Moi’s Q&A
- Ib tries weird food combos
- Hreem shares her fav song lyrics
- Sabrina shares her favourite horror tropes
- Words are not enough by Filarance
- Lili shares things she’s tired of hearing
- The reality – Jahnavi
- Shiny’s morning routine
- Ray’s rainy day post
- This inertial pain – D
- Maggie’s doodletober series
- May does the single line story challenge
- Olivia’s fall favorites
- Addie’s autumn bucket list
wow, that took a while.
❥Songs on Repeat
︵‿୨♡୧‿︵I didn’t really listen to my playlist this month, but my top 5 would be:
- Own me – bülow – Dunno where I first listened to this, but the vibes of this song😫💅🏻
- Canyon moon – Harry styles – I love that this has a retro vibe to it and this song always puts me in a good mood😌
- Love you like a love song – Selena Gomez, the scene – I’ve only heard a part of this song, in an edit and I really liked it. I didn’t know who it was by, or what the song was called until i looked up the lyrics😆
- Dark side – Alan Walker – I used to listen to this song a lot and I added this to my playlist again a while ago!
- On my way – Sabrina Carpenter, Alan Walker – I’ve been listening to a lot of Sabrina Carpenter’s songs and this one is one of my favourites along with Why✨
❥Posts of October
I posted 5 times, including this. Even though I posted according to my schedule – once a week, I feel like that’s too less when I used to post around 14 times a month. But like I said, I’m going back to school this month and I probably won’t get time to write. I’ll try to post more than once a week though. I also updated my header!
I have a bunch of posts that I’ve been wanting to write for a long time, and I have a lot of exciting posts coming up (; Here are the posts of October:
Stats have been pretty low this month but that’s fine. Also, I’m not doing blogger Shout-outs anymore because I feature blog posts in the “Stuff I read” section.
❥Snapshots & Memories
My favourite section!! This is basically my month in snapshots.
- Playing with kitten🧸
- Talking with a Friend I haven’t spoken to in a while💗
- Playing with Oreo in the rain💗
- Working on new content for my blog🧸
- going for a scooter ride with my mom on the highways💗
And that’s about it! Thank you so much for reading. and we’re so close to 1k+ followers eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!💗🎉
I hope you have an awesome day, see ya later!