Hi everyone! Welcome or welcome back~ It has been a couple of months since I last did a collab..
We’re going to be sharing September aesthetics ~ Images, outfits, and a playlist :))
well, since I’ve never experienced fall, I didn’t want to add pictures of trees, pumpkins or anything fall themed. But every single picture that came up had something to do with those, so I ended up adding them in anyway.
This is how I would envision my September to be if fall was a season where I live :))
instead i get another month of summer yay. or monsoon?
This is how I want to dress like. but none of the clothing stores here have clothes like these, (not online either🥺) The first picture is totally my aesthetic, and I love the last outfit as well.
The third one gives me light academia vibes, and I took a test to find my aesthetic and the result was ✨light academia✨ I like the vintage aesthetic better though.
The last one is the closest to how I dress when I got out, it looks basic but still …nice?😂
(perfect now is playing in the background)
Here’s a playlist I put together for September!
- Two Ghosts – Harry Styles
- The 1 – Taylor swift
- Canyon Moon – Harry Styles
- Close as Strangers – 5 Seconds of Summer
- Wonder – Shawn Mendez
- Favourite Crime – Olivia Rodrigo
- Skin – Sabrina Carpenter
- Eyes Wide Open – Sabrina Carpenter
- long story short – Taylor Swift
- Alive – Celine Dion
- Coffee Breath – Sofia Mills
- Fearless – Louis Tomlinson
- evermore – Taylor Swift
- Heather – Conan Gray
- Happier than ever – Billie Eilish
- Astronomy – Conan Gray
- Kings and Queens – Ava Max
- Who’s Laughing now – Ava Max
- Truly Madly Deeply – One Direction
- Still – Niall Horan
- Everywhere – Niall Horan
- Once in a lifetime – One Direction
- Visiting Hours – Ed Sheeran
- Only the Brave – Louis Tomlinson
- Dorothea – Taylor Swift
These are some of my all time favourite songs💙~
Here’s the link to the playlist! If you’d like to suggest songs to add, do so in the comments and I’ll update the playlist😄
And, that is it! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed!💙
Don’t forget to read Shiny’s part of the collab by visiting her blog!
In the comments: What’s your favourite song from the playlist? Which of the outfit inspirations fits your dressing aesthetic?
See ya later!