Welcome or welcome back to We dare you to blog! Can you believe it’s the last week of the competition already? It’s been a lot of fun hosting this contest!👏🎉 But it’s also been really exhausting 🥲
anyways, today you will be receiving the 7th dare! And also the results of the last dare 😜
We’re not listing out everyone’s name, instead we have a points tracker google doc! To view your score so far, just click here!
Let me know if I missed anyone! Another note: Since there will most probably be ties, we will be having an ULTIMATE TIE-BREAKER DARE ROUND on the 31st of May till the 3rd of June (when the winner will be announced.)
Ready for the seventh dare? 🤓💛
The seventh dare is…
sdrawkcab si drow yreve erehw tsop a etirW
er…you probably didn’t catch that..🙈😂 the dare is to:
Write a post where every word is backwards
That’s one hard dare, isn’t it? That’s what makes it an EXTRA CREDIT DARE! That’s right, you get +2 extra points, and a total of 4 points if you do this dare.
- Write a post on your blog where the title and every word in your post is spelled and written BACKWARD!
- From right NOW (May 24th) through May 27th 8:00 AM EST (three days), you’ll have time to write your post for it to qualify
- So for an example post, name it whatever you want with each word backward (so ‘three blog awards!’ would become ‘!sdrawa golb eerht’), then the post would go something like ‘!yojne uoy epoh I sdrawa golb emos gniod m’I yadoT !syug ih’ (‘hi guys! Today I’m doing some blog awards I hope you enjoy!)
- Punctuation needs to stay where it goes in each word (so hi! would be come !ih and it’s would become s’ti)
- You have the chance to earn a maximum of 6 points for this dare!
- you’ll get 4 points if you guys do this dare but tell someone on your blog or in the comments that it’s for a dare.
- you’ll get 6 points if you write the dare post and DON’T tell anyone in the comments or a post that it’s for a dare!
- Evin and I will like your post to let you know it’s qualified. If you don’t get those super important likes, proofread your post to check for any mistakes!
Can’t wait! GOOD LUCK GUYS! 🥳💙