It’s week one of WE DARE YOU TO BLOG – a blog competition hosted by me and Maggie, where bloggers compete against each other for the title of the most daring blogger!!
Which means you’ll be receiving your first dare prompt of the competition!!
SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Thank you so much to everyone who has signed up, and reblogged our posts! we got a total of 32 people signed up, and that is AMAZING! thank you!!✨
Before we start, Maggie and I got a lot of questions in the sign up form, so here are your answers to them😜
Mini Q&A Session
- Kaelyn: Can I do dare posts on Kaelyn’s Life and Stuffed Stories? Like a dare on one blog and a dare on the other?
- yes you can! as long as you ping back to our posts, and follow the rules, its all good.
- I really don’t understand what this is about, so do you mind explaining?
- the objective is simple, Maggie and I will be posting two dare prompts every week, all you have to do is write a post following it, link back to both of our posts, for extra credits, rules and schedules, click here!
- Is my email going to stay private?
- yes! your email will only be used for Maggie and I send you group emails and remainders!
- Do I have to jump off a cliff?
- um..no😂 this is just a blog competition, so please don’t do anything like that in real life😆
- is there any way to make up the points for the dates I may have missed?
- you don’t have to do all the dares, just the ones you want to. you can get extra credit for 2 dares out of 8, and also by following the rules. (here)
- What happens if there is a tie?
- we would have an ultimate dare round at the end if that happens!
There you go!
Here is your first dare!
WRITE A POST IN ALL CAPS
That’s why I wrote my title in all caps too😂
- The title, and full post has to be in caps!
- For the 2 extra points, do not mention that it’s a dare in your post, or in the comments
- You can post on any topic
- Write a post for this dare, before the 6th of May
- PINGBACK to this post, so we will know that you posted!
Aand that is all! Can’t wait to see what all of you come up with!!
Side note: I’ve dedicated this whole month for posting for this blog competition, so I won’t be publishing normal blog posts until June, but stay tuned because I have SO much planned for you guys!! I’m also really close to 800 followers, and I’m hoping to get there before June. Thank you so much!
Thank you for reading!
~The Curly Sue💙