Hello everyone! here I am with another bonus post!
Just poppin’ in real quick to say…………………………………..
As we remember our national heroes today, let’s renew our pledge to always uphold our national unity so that we can live together in peace and harmony. Happy Independence Day!
One of my favorite things to learn about is THE FREEDOM STRUGGLE OF INDIA! It is SO interesting, and SO inspiring. But some stories are just VERY CRUEL.
This is my favorite quote:
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi.
Happy Independence day everyone!!
Now let’s move on to the next part of this post!!
I’ve had 6 of you sign up and sign-ups are now closed!! Please visit my blog tour page for more details, but here are some IMPORTANT things, and the blog tour schedule!!
VERY IMPORTANT: If you’re participating in this blog tour, please mention in you post title as ‘A Curly Sue’s Ramblings/A Wanderful life blog tour’ and tag the post with the same. Also, put a link to the next person’s blog tour post in your post, unless you’re the last person in the tour. Use both of my blog buttons if you’re doing a blog spotlight ✨
Bloggers who are doing the tour, please use this as your featured image OR somewhere in your post:
Now, The Blog Tour Schedule!
- Kaelyn: Guest post @Kaelyn’s Life. On the 17th of Aug.
- Maeflower: Interview for “A Wanderful Life!” @Musings of a Maeflower. On the 19th of Aug.
- Catie: Interview for “A Curly Sue’s Ramblings” @Catie Blogs. On the 20th of Aug.
- Tia: Guest post @Tall Blonde Tales. On the 21st of Aug.
- AVELINE LIFE: Guest post @Aveline Lifestyle.On the 23rd of August.
- Amy: Blog Spotlight for “A Curly Sue’s Ramblings” @Amy’s Musica. On the 24th of August.
Thank you SO much to all of you who signed up!
with that, we shall be ending this post!
P.S. There’s still a blog partayy going on! Go check it out, and I bet you’ll have lots of fun!