hey! This post has been lurking around in my drafts folder for a while now. It’s time to publish it 😂
today I’m back with a 4 in one award post!
- The liebster award I was nominated by Amy!
Thank you Amy for nominating me! that was so nice of you!
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link of their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions given.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you think would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
- Have you ever tried Indian food? If yes, did you like it? (It’s ok if you didn’t! Answer honestly please!) of course I have! I eat it everyday XD I’m from India!
- Short hair or long hair? I don’t know! I’d say Long hair….
- The coolest blog you have seen? There are hundreds of amazing blogs! I can’t just choose one.
- The kindest thing ever said to you, or something which someone said that made you feel just so happy? That’s hard… Probably the comments on my blog ❤
- Your favorite place to be? HOME!
- Who would you want by your side RIGHT NOW? ugh, I would want my cat MAX from 4 years ago [he died :(] he was such a cute cat ❤
- 3 things you hate? Lizards,
online classes, wearing a mask, not being able to go to school.
- 1 way I could improve my blog? It’s perfectly fine the way it is!
- What device do you use when you write blogs? (eg. computer, laptop) I use my tab and a computer.
- Your favorite outfit? A comfy set of tees and pants.
- 1 thing that makes you unique, or 1 talent you have, or 1 thing people didn’t know about you? I don’t really know. well.. I can write with my left hand [I’m a righty] so does that count?
if you can speak more than 2 languages, You’re nominated!
I’d like to make use of the questions Amy asked me.
2. The Sunshine blogger award! I was nominated by KIM!
Thank you Kim for the nomination!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so other people can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
What else do you love to do besides writing? Eating, sleeping, Reading, cooking, DIYing.
Who is your favourite author? There are soo many! Let’s just go with J.K. Rowling.
Which book/movie has inspired you a lot? Probably the movie “The story to success” It was the story of J.K. Rowling and it was so inspiring.
Who is your favourite poet? I.Don’t.Know.
What is your favourite colour? BLUE!! and black.
Name any three hobbies of yours: Talking to myself, reading, writing.
Book or movie? That is soo hard! but I choose BOOKS!
What do you feel about 2020? I feel like I should make a post about this!
don’t even get me started
What is your dream place to visit? I don’t have just one place, I want to visit, or atleast try to visit ALL COUNTRIES.
Who is your role model? I actually don’t know.
What’s your favourite ice cream flavour? Belgian chocolate, Cotton Candy, Chocolate, Butterscotch, Red Velvet, Cookies and Cream.
I nominate you! with the same questions.
3. The small joys tag. I was tagged by KIM! again! thank you so much Kim!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!) Have fun with it!
My small joys!
- RAIN. it’s so nice when it rains. curling up with a fluffy blanket with hot cocoa. ❤ it’s also very peaceful.
- EATING. I mean who doesn’t love eating? especially snacks. evening snacks that my sis, my mom or I make. I love to eat. in general XD.
- singing. Well, I don’t sing in front of people. I mean like singing when I’m alone, or in the shower.
- Talking to myself in the mirror. I might’ve mentioned this a few times. i don’t know why But I do this XD .
- Making videos. I’ve always wanted to have a youtube channel, But….. I don’t think I’ll be THAT good. so that’s a no. But, I make videos in my dad’s old phone and that’s also kind of like talking to myself in the mirror, because no one watches the videos I make except for me XD
- Dancing. Everyone likes to dance, right? whether if you’re good at it or not. I love dancing but I Don’t go to a class. I just dance at home! I’ll probably join a class later. MAYBE. BUT, IF I’m not a writer/author when I’m older, I think I’d be a full time dancer. I can be both! 😅 Not sure yet.
- Writing: I love blogging!! and writing poems [even If I don’t know a lot about poetry] I’ve also written 5 short stories. [I’ll be sharing them later in my blog]
- Talking with my cousin, I love chatting with my cousin! [ she lives in New Zealand and I’m in India] so, we have a huge time difference. But whenever it chat, we always have a lovely time. [ well sometimes we fight. A lot. Over games, like we fight for points or she’d be suspicious if I cheated in a game. To win XD.
- when my sister is nice to me. My sistah and I fight a lot. so I like it when she’s nice to me. [but she doesn’t do anything WITH me, except for cooking.] that brings us to the next point.
- Cooking! I love to cook! but I hate it when the result doesn’t come out right. like a couple days ago, I dropped my Caramel pudding into water. I was so mad and sad. Because it was my fav desert!! so.. yes just like that.
- writing a blog post. I love blogging! [as mentioned above] I love it when I get to post! [I’m only allowed to post 2 times a week here and once a week @ my travel blog. ugh. And my mom only gives me 1 hour of blog time everyday!! my blog times over now, I’ll be back tomorrow to finish writing this post. [today is the 9th of June, 7:35 pm]
- I’m back!! My next small joy is… Reading other blogs! It’s always amazing to discover new blogs! So If you have a blog (that I don’t know, feel free to link it in the comments!)
- Scrolling thru memes. This is always a lot of fun!!
14. Sleeping. I love to sleep
. ~this makes no sense😂~ so.. yes. But somehow, I just can’t fall asleep at night! I mean I can eventually, but only past midnight! My sleep schedule has totally changed 😬😬
15. Having friends around/ spending time/hanging out with them. So I basically mean GOING TO SCHOOL! I love going to school (I’m that kind of person 😂) but NOT for attending classes or stuff. I love going to school because I get to be with my friends!! Like talking to eachother with a notebook, having our own secret language, sharing lunch (that’s the best part. I love food😛😛)
16. I know I’m only supposed to do 15 , but how can I forget about music? I love listening to music. I am a humungous directioner. I love listening to pop.
I am finally done!
Central City girl: BriN is amazing and so sweet! Her blog has some wonderfully written content and I definitely recommend her blog (go give it a follow if you haven’t already) her posts are funny and some, really inspiring!! I love reading her blogs.❣️
My Cozy Corner: Lrose is such a great friend and her blogs are soo fun to read! I definitely recommend her blog🌟 she has amazing content on her blog, so go check it out! She also has a side blog, which you can find at her site💗
Kaelyn’s life: Kaelyn is super sweet and her blog is soo awesome! She does lifestyle posts, tags and so much more! She is an amazing friend and what are you waiting for? Go read her blogs!😜
Shining Bright: Vrose is also one of my amazing blogger friends!! Her blogs are fantastic and Vrose is super funny and kind❣️. I absolutely love reading her blog and I recommend her blog for sure!!
Amy’s Musica: Amy is soo nice and her blog has piano covers and she’s really good at music. I’m really glad to know her and….. Go check out her blog and give it a follow!
Random teen blog: Bernie’s blog is awesome and filled with random but, cool stuff! Her posts are interesting and its a great blog!! Go give it a follow 😉.
Diary of a daydreamer: Emmie’s blog is filled with fun posts, and.. her blog is just super exciting to go through!! You can click on the link to read her blogs.
Starlights reader: Sarah is also a great blogger friend! Her blog is wonderful with so many different posts to read! Do check out her blog and give it. A follow!
A goose idea: Truceygirl is a fantastic blogger and her blogs are super fun and funny to read! 😉✌️But she’s very underrated so go check out her blog and follow!!🤩 She’s also really good at calligraphy and so much more, you can find at her blog!
Lifestyle addict: xoxlucy is another awesome friend!! Her blogs are really creative and Lucy is soo sweet as well! I definitely recommend her blog.
Sky and soil. Srisha is so funny and her posts are wonderful!! go follow her blog right now! (You don’t wanna miss any posts)
Sunshine and rain: Hailey is an amazing blogger! Her posts are so fun to read and visit her blog to read more!
Fun with Philosophy: Saaina is very kind and her blog is simply wonderful!!! Go check it out 😉
My days in Montana! Shanessa just started her blog and she’s an amazing friend!! I’ve been helping with her blog and it was so much fun 💖 please go check out her blog!!!
There are so many more blog’s that bring me joy! In fact, yours is too! If you want to do this tag, go right ahead!!!💗
So…. i was only supposed to do 5 nominations.. but I kept going!
Note: if you have been nominated already, or if your blog is award free you don’t have to do these awards. But, if you’re not, I can’t wait to see your award post!😉
Ooh great! I don’t have to answer or create question in this tag!
Me being a lazy potato kidding, 😉
4. The Ideal Inspiration blogger award. Again, I was nominated by Kim! Thank you Kim☺️
1.Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2.Answer their questions.
3.Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4.List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
5.Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/
What is your aspiration in life? Well… I want to become a Writer/Author when I grow up. ☺️ But, it may change. 😉
What is the most important thing blogging has taught you? That every blogger is different and they have their own writing style! Also that it’s just for fun! A blog doesn’t have to be PERFECT ❣️💕
Name one blogger who inspires you most of the time that is so hard! There are soo many bloggers that I know inspire me😉 so I’m not going to pick ONE.
What is the most ridiculous rule you have to follow? This might not be ridiculous to you, but it is to me😧 I cannot eat on the bed!!😬🙄😔 It’s so ridiculous because the bed is the best place to eat! I still do it anyway 😉 do you agree with me!?
Describe your blogging experience in three words Amazing, new encounters, Fantabulous 😉😉
That was it! I nominate you if Harry Potter is your fav book/movie series. (So I’m practically nominating every person on earth😂 or maybe not 🤓 you know, there ARE some muggles.)
Whoo! We survived!
Wait! Don’t leave just yet! I made a lil quiz for you!! This will test you on how week you know about me and my blog. It’s gonna be super fun!!
Let me know if you do any of these awards, if you do, please leave a link to your award post!!😜 I’ll see ya later!!
P.S. I’ve gotten 5 submissions for guest posting in thoughts and Dashes! Thanks so much to the 5 of you for sending in something!! The guest posts chosen will be announced tomorrow!!! You can still send in your entries for my travel blog today and tomorrow!! I currently have 2 entries, thanks so much again!!! 💕💖💖
P.S.S. I’m not going to be having/starting an email list. Because it’s a lot of work. And….. I have to come up with a blog schedule to make blogging productive. And…. I have so much more planned😯 with all of that…. So yeah! 👐 Instead of that, I’m going to make s post on ways to grow your blog and blogging tips!!! (That totally makes up for an email list, right?)