Hei (a mix of hi and hey😂) welcome or welcome back to mi blog!
I’m soo excited for today’s post! I’m doing a playlist swap with Vrose! You can check out her wonderful blog here.. Thanks for doing a Collab with me💞
Now, without further ado, let’s get into it!
- Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae Lee: this is a great song! It’s amazing to listen to 😝 you should def listen to this.
- Safety dance by Men without hats: so.. this is a pretty good song, the music’s good, but I feel like this song would not be in my playlist.
- Crazy by Pasty Cline: This is an oldie and it’s a slow song. It’s good to listen to once, but I wouldn’t listen to this over and over again.
- Pumped up kicks by Foster the people: this is a good song! I might listen to this again. 👍👍
- Man in the mirror by Michael Jackson: I am a big fan of Michael Jackson’s music and this is already in my playlist 👍
- Get down on it by Kool and the gang: Not my favourite song. That’s all I have to say🤐
- Celebration by Kool and the gang: This is a good song as well! But again, I’m not sure if I’ll listen to this over and over again.
- I will survive by Gloria Gaynor: when I listened to this song, I was like ‘ive already heard this somewhere!’ then I realised it’s already in my playlist 😂
- I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston: this is an amazing song!! It’s already in my playlist!! You should def listen to this.
So, that was it! I liked 6/9 songs in Vrose’s playlist. Do you know any of these songs?
This was a lot of fun! Hope you guys enjoyed!
See ya later,✨😊
P.S. I have sooooo much of Amazing stuff planned so.. yeah! Bieeee😘