wow, it’s already been a week? This event was lots of fun! Maybe I’ll do a tag like this again. I am not so artsy , but I figured I’d do some DIYs today!
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL DIY-er
We are going to be making a bunny out of a sock and making a wall hanging! Since this is the last post for TLWOF, it might as well be long! so get comfy somewhere!
I will also be doing two awards! Stay till the end, cause I will be ………………….
First up! wall hanging!
things you need:
- Card stocks
- markers and a pencil
- 2 colored papers
My table is a bit messy, dont mind that.
On the card stock, draw a cloud.
did you read the disclaimer?
then, cut it out. Trace it on another card and now you should have two clouds..
a lot of paint was spilled, so.. the table looks very messy.
then, you’re gonna glue the clouds together.
yes, I stapled them together . then, you paint it with white.
now, cut the thread into 4 equal … strips?
and then, I taped them to the back of the cloud.
then, with the colored paper, cut out lots of hearts,
then, glue the hearts to the attached thread like this:
I had to glue the strings, they kept coming off. this is how yours should look like. add two pieces of double sided tape.
I tried to write my name.. but in the end.. I just smudged it all together.
Stick it in a corner of your room!
things you need:
- An orphan sock.
- two cups of rice.
- Permanent markers.
- elastic bands.
Fill the sock with rice.
tie it up with an elastic on the top and in the middle.
then, cut the top into a V shape [for the ears] like this:
are we forgetting something? yes! the tail!! bunch up and tighten with an elastic!
grab your markers and draw a cute face!
hope you liked watching/ reading these DIY’s !
Now onto the awards!
thank you so much Kaelyn for nominating mee!! she has an awesome blog! you can find it here.
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
A Bit About Me and My Blog!!
I’ve already said this, but here I go again, Earlier this year, My friends and I wrote 2 horror stories. we showed them to everyone in our class and all our families. My mom said that it was really good and that I could start a blog to write my stories in it. [I haven’t written any stories in this blog yet XD] and here I am two months later!
My goal ….. uhh My goal in blogger was to reach 10 followers. I was reaallllyy happy when I got 5 followers! but now in WordPress… I have 30 followers!! my goal now is to reach 50 followers. or maybe 100. that would be the best thing ever!!
- Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where? Yes! I’ve been to Indonesia and Vietnam!
- Do you like to read books? What is your favorite book/book series? Of course! I love to read books! My fav book series: HP and Dork Dairies.
- Are you a Keeper of the Lost Cities fan? No.
- Netflix or Disney+? Netflix!
- Do you like sports? If so, what sports do you play? I do like sports but I’m not in team. I like to play volleyball and football!
I’ve already nominated a lot of bloggers before… so. If you want to do this award, go right ahead!
My questions for you!
- What is the first place on your travel bucket list?
- do you like bird watching?
- would you rather be able to be invisible or be able to talk to animals?
- what’s your favorite video game?
- do you have a giant teddy bear? if so, what’s its name?
wow. that took a lot of time! I still have to do one more award!
the mystery blogger award!
I was nominated by Vrose! [not really, I was one of the first ten to like her award post , so I was nominated!]
anyways, thanks for nominating me! you can find Vrose’s blog here.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award (Here)
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
- What’s your favorite shirt? hmmm…. Well, I have a light pink shirt that says : ‘Nachos and Pizza’. XD
- Do you wear Scrunchies? yes!
- How long have you been blogging? 2 months!
- Would you rather eat 3 pounds of beef jerky (SO RANDOM XD) or eat 3 pounds of ravioli? Ravioli!!
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert? I’ve already been asked this ques, last time I said I was an Extrovert, So… I’m an Introvert now??
the same way I was nominated, First 10 people to like this post!
- Pizza or Pasta?
- who is your favorite YouTuber?
- have you ever eaten a snail?
- where do you like to eat?
- would you rather travel to the Moon or Mars?
3 things about meself:
I love rollerskating. I’ve been doing it for 4 years.
I hate lizards.
I love anything that’s chocolate.
My best posts:
I am finnallllyyy doonnneee!!!
oh wait. the shout-outs! how could I forget.
The liveliest people!! thank you so much for being a part of The Lively week of fun! I decided to give out 10 shout outs!
Green mountain girl!!
thank you sooo much for reading till the end! I’m on a 7-day streak!
so.. I wont be posting for a few days, since its been a whole week of posts!
also, please fill out this form!
How did you like TLWOF?
Bye everyone!! see you next week!!
P.S. it took me almost 2 hours to write this post, some of it was deleted and I had to re-type them 😦
P.S.S let me know if you do any of these awards!😝✌️